Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hammer
Dr. David Hammer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scarsdale, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hammer is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Bimc and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Hammer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hammer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Hammer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Mohsen Gam
Scarsdale, NY 0.15 mi51
Dr. Robin Goldberg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Scarsdale, NY 0.19 mi26