Dr. David Hammer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hammer?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. David Hammer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2011

Lacks understanding and compassion

I was in a motorcycle accident and had an regular appointment to see him scheduled 4 days after the acccident. When I saw him he took more x-rays even though I had the radiologist reports from the ER room with me. He then gave me 75 vicodan 5/500 1 to 2 tabs twice a day. Which is 4 a day so I had a 18 day supply. I asked him for a refill to follow me through to my next visit which was about 3 days early than the alloted supply. His lackie Physicain asssitant called me to tell me to make an appointment with pain management. When I called pain management they gave an appointment 4 weeks later. This is most likely when my broken ribs will be healed. I have a 20 year relationship with this doctor and the last times I asked for vicodan was 2 years ago when I had a cancerous tumor removed from my bladder. The only controlled substance I ask on a regular basis is diazapam 10 mg, which he does fill. Perhaps he believes the anxiety of thinking about having a recurrence of cancer is a sign of being a drug addict. I liked this doctor for a long time and thought he did a thorough job, but he lacks compassion. The Dr. that follows me up for cancer I can call at anytime and returns my phone calls personally, I will ask him for a recommendation for a new internest. Dr Hammer is great if you are healthy, just like health insurance.

July 23rd, 2009

"THE BEST" OF THE BEST

Dr Hammer saved my life. A simple complaint of abdominal pain and back pains, which I attributed to an intestional disease which I have, to demanding that I go immediately for a CAT scan which lead to the discovery of an ascending aortic aneurysm. Great diagnostician, GREAT MAN

November 24th, 2015