A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harmon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harmon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Harmon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leighton Harmon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Harmon practice?
- Dr. David Harmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harmon practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.