A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Harrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Field Memorial Community Hospital
- South Central Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Harrison practice?
- Dr. David Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harrison practices Internal Medicine near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Woodville, MS.
See Laurel Internists.