A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hartzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartzell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hartzell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hartzell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartzell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartzell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Larry Hartzell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hartzell practice?
- Dr. David Hartzell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hartzell practices Ophthalmology near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Ophthalmologists.