A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hartzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hartzell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartzell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartzell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Carlisle Hosp, Carlisle, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartzell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Hartzell practice?
Dr. David Hartzell practices Ophthalmology near Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Ophthalmologists.