A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harvey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Harvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leslie Harvey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Harvey practice?
- Dr. David Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harvey practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Internists and Hickory Nephrologists.