A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northfield Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Hayes MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hayes practice?
- Dr. David Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.