A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hays
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hays Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hays, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Hays MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hays practice?
- Dr. David Hays has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hays practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.