A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hays, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Hays MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hays practice?
- Dr. David Hays has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hays practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.