A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henderson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Livingstone Henderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. David Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Henderson practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.