A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hilton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilton graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hilton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Hilton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hilton practice?
- Dr. David Hilton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hilton practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.