A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilton
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hilton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilton graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hilton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Hilton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hilton practice?
- Dr. David Hilton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hilton practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.