A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Holmes practice?
Dr. David Holmes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.