A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Horn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Horn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Linneus Horn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Horn practice?
- Dr. David Horn has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Horn practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.