A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Horn is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Horn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Horn practice?
Dr. David Horn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors, and Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.