A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hunter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunter has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
- Boone County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Hunter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hunter practice?
- Dr. David Hunter has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hunter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Worland, WY and East Saint Louis, IL.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.