Dr. David Jensen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Jensen?

Dr Jensen

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I called his office to make an appointment since we are new in Cottonwood, the receptionist asked me to come by and fill up an a form before she could be me an appointment and I asked her for what, she said they have to screen a new patients first before they could tell me if he will be able to see me. That's ridiculous a good doctor will not screen the information of any patients to be able to see him. We the patients suppose to screen a doctor if they are good or qualified enough. So this is an alarming sign for me to see this doctor. After all he is advertising they are seeing new patients so that is false advertisement .

Very good doctor!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Was very nervous about going tithe doctor. Dr Jensen was very personable, on time, and very knowledgable. He took great care of my bloodpressure and did it in a way I could understand. He took some bloodwork and actually called me with the results.

I had a great experience with Dr Jensen

Posted on March 15th, 2011

It was easy to get an appointment with Dr Jensen. I had some tests done and he personally called with the results

Posted on August 11th, 2010