A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Jensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lauritz Jensen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Jensen practice?
- Dr. David Jensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Jensen practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.