Dr. David John MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2012
Queen's RN
Dr. John is an excellent Doctor and I would recommend him to others. It took me a while to build a trusting relationship with him. But he is open, very personable, and does not look down on my input or suggestions. In fact, he welcomes my thoughts and feelings and is willing to allow me some freedom to where we both work together to come up with an individualized plan of care. I would not be able to continue to work in the field that I love, if not for Dr. John's patience and guidance.

March 19th, 2012
Always have a positive experience. I get in quickly and I get out quickly. Dr. John is always on top of my issues. Keeps my lab reports up to date. Definitely recommend him.

March 9th, 2012
Excellent Physician and Gentleman
He has been my physician for over 10 years. He is my favorite doctor as he is so easy to talk to (extremely important), he is very caring and empathetic, conservative in ordering diagnostic studies, and is always concerned about my spending money unnecessarily. ****rating for Dr. John.

September 5th, 2011
follow up is bad, seems unconcerned once you leave the office, never keeps you up to date on your progress, test results, labs, etc, you must always make the attempt to reach him..not sure of his skills -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion