Internists, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Specialist
1329 Lusitana St
Ste 804
Honolulu, HI 96813
808-531-7111
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Queen's RN  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Dr. John is an excellent Doctor and I would recommend him to others. It took me a while to build a trusting relationship with him. But he is open, very personable, and does not look down on my input or suggestions. In fact, he welcomes my thoughts and feelings and is willing to allow me some freedom to where we both work together to come up with an individualized plan of care. I would not be able to continue to work in the field that I love, if not for Dr. John's patience and guidance.

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Always have a positive experience. I get in quickly and I get out quickly. Dr. John is always on top of my issues. Keeps my lab reports up to date. Definitely recommend him.

|  Excellent Physician and Gentleman  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

He has been my physician for over 10 years. He is my favorite doctor as he is so easy to talk to (extremely important), he is very caring and empathetic, conservative in ordering diagnostic studies, and is always concerned about my spending money unnecessarily. ****rating for Dr. John.

|  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

follow up is bad, seems unconcerned once you leave the office, never keeps you up to date on your progress, test results, labs, etc, you must always make the attempt to reach him..not sure of his skills -Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion