A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaplan, David L. Kaplan, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaplan, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Intradermal Nevus
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Kaplan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. David Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kaplan practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Dermatologists and Leawood Internists.