A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keller, Primary Care Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Mem Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Keller MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Keller practice?
- Dr. David Keller has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Keller practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.