Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Keller
Dr. David Keller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lomita, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Keller is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Keller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Keller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lomita, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Donna Mayeda
San Pedro, CA 0.84 mi
Dr. Charles Fisher
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 1.03 mi44