A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kerstetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kerstetter, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerstetter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerstetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kerstetter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerstetter graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kerstetter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Kerstetter MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Kerstetter practice?
- Dr. David Kerstetter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kerstetter practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Gastroenterologists.