A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kessler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Kessler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David L. Kessler practice?
- Dr. David Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kessler practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Nevada City, CA.
See Nevada City Primary Care Doctors and Nevada City General Practitioners.