A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lawson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Lawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Lawson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Lawson practice?
- Dr. David Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lawson practices Internal Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Internists.