Endocrinologists, Pediatric Specialist

12741 Miramar Pkwy
Suite 204
Hollywood, FL 33027
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  one of the best doctors I've ever come across  |  show details
by Karen J on Jun 19th, 2013

I saw Dr Lopez today for the first time and I wouldn't change in for any doctor very courteous funny and listens to patient which is what I was exactly looking forI would recommend him to everyone!!!!

|  Recommend  |  show details
by Richard Leal on Mar 6th, 2013

My son has been a patient of Dr. Lpez for over 2 years now. We swithced from another Endo because his previous doctor did not spend time explaining things to us. Dr. Lopez is the opposite, he always spends time with us and explains what he is doing and what we need to do to be successful. He has great bedside manner, my son enjoys his visits. The staff is courteous and friendly. They are very good about answering emails and phone calls and always call the pharmacy whenever our scripts expire.

|  Dr. Lopez  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. was very rude!! He did not even examine my son and is a diabetic type 1. I don't understand the good ratings on this Dr. because all I can say he was very rude. He was empressed by how my 4yr. old son does his sugar test with no help. But, that was all he said. Staff was courtious but failed to let Dr. know it was an Appt. for diabetes and Dr. blamed me when I told secretary it was for that purpose for Appt. overall bad experience!

|  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Very Good Doctor,I highly recommend if looking for pediatric endocrynologist.