A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maguire is Excellent. Dr. Maguire has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maguire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maguire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Maguire practice?
Dr. David Maguire practices Internal Medicine near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Monson, MA.
See Palmer Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Maguire, Dr. Davis Maguire, Dr. Dewey Maguire