A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Maguire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Maguire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Maguire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Maguire MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Maguire practice?
- Dr. David Maguire has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Maguire practices Internal Medicine near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Monson, MA.
See Palmer Internists.