A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mathis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mathis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Mathis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Mathis practice?
- Dr. David Mathis has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Mathis practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Elko, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.