A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mathis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mathis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Mathis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Mathis practice?
- Dr. David Mathis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mathis practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.