A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCullough, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McCullough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Legarde McCullough MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. McCullough practice?
- Dr. David McCullough has 2 office locations.
Dr. David McCullough practices Urology near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Kernersville Urologists.