A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCullough
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. McCullough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McCullough, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McCullough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Legarde McCullough MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. McCullough practice?
- Dr. David McCullough has 2 office locations.
Dr. David McCullough practices Urology near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Kernersville Urologists.