A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McFadden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McFadden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Larry McFadden MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David L. McFadden practice?
- Dr. David McFadden has 1 office location.
Dr. David McFadden practices Nephrology near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Nephrologists.