A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meyers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Meyers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Laurence Meyers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Meyers practice?
- Dr. David Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Meyers practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians and Baltimore Internists.