A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. David Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mobley, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mobley, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mobley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Mobley MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. David L. Mobley practice?
- Dr. David Mobley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mobley practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Plano, TX.
See Plano Plastic Surgeons.