A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morgan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Morgan MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. David Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Morgan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Hematologists.