A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morris, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Child Development
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- Northern Michigan Hospital, Petoskey, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morris MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Morris practice?
- Dr. David Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Morris practices Neurological Surgery near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Surgeons.