Learn more about Dr. David Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morris, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Child Development
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morris MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Morris practice?
- Dr. David Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morris practices Neurological Surgery near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Surgeons.