A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Morrison MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Morrison practice?
- Dr. David Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morrison practices Pediatrics near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians.