A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan