Dr. David Muller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 22nd, 2016
awesome staff. Monica was really helpful

February 16th, 2016
Dr. Muller has done several operations on me and I have been totally happy with his work. He actually listens to me as a patient and makes me feel like part of the decision!

May 15th, 2014
Staff is Great At Least!
Dr. Muller was rude, dismissive, provided an inaccurate diagnosis which resulted in prolonged recovery, barely saw me during treatment, and made recommendations that my other physicians highly disagree with. He came recommended by a few people whose injuries were uncomplicated which makes me think that maybe his attitude & lack of care is a shield for his professional shortcomings! Do not see him for complex issues.

October 12th, 2010
David L. Muller, MD is an EXCELLENT doctor!
I read the other patient's negative comment and had to respond. I have seen Dr. Muller three times for arthritis in my hands, and he spent ample time with me each time and helped me greatly. I needed a letter written to my employer describing the difficulty I was having with fine motor skills and requesting other work duty I could perform. Dr. Muller wrote a beautiful letter recommending what I could do. The result was I was able to stay employed and continue to make a living. Dr Muller is an excellent doctor!

October 30th, 2008
A**HOLE
I think the headline says most of it, but after being sent to him by my family physician(after x-rays and an MRI),I was belittled. I was told my weight was my only problem even though my current ailment is unusual and I do exercise and have a regimen being as I live with Fibromyalgia and have for numerous years. I have battled weight for at least 10 years and at my thinnest best size for my bone structure, I was very thin and a size 9 at 155 lbs. He told be that I needed to lose AT LEAST 100 lbs, which would put me at 135 and anorexic in appearance. I am very offended and still in pain after my visit with him and at my next doctors visit I will ask them to pay for a bill that only amounted to a person reminding me that I have a weight problem and doing nothing for my current condition, whatever I guess that may be. At this point I'm clueless, and my doctors only want to view one tiny section at a time, and I guess in Dr.Mullers opinion, that would take a VERY long time with the size of my body. I even asked about the knee brace my doctor wanted me to go and BUY with my very low income family, and he told me that there was no purpose for it and that I wouldn't find one that would fit me anyway.