A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nathan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Levi Nathan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Nathan practice?
- Dr. David Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nathan practices Dermatology near Avon, IN.
See Avon Dermatologists.