inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 8th, 2013
Primary care doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Nelsons for about 3 years now. My husband and I moved our health care to Dr. Nelson after we made a "get acquainted" appointment while shopping around for a new doctor. Both of us are on Medicare and our previous doctor decided not to accept MC patients. We were treated with an aloofness after that and decided to find another doctor. Dr. Nelson has a comfortable, easy going approach with his patients. He makes us feel as if we are THE most important person when he is with either of us and our opinion is important. We also like the fact that he often prefers to include both of us when discussing a health related issue for either one of us. I would highly recommend him for anyone who likes an old fashion kind of doc who makes each patient feel important.