A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Neumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Neumann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lawrence Neumann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Neumann practice?
- Dr. David Neumann has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Neumann practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.