A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nunley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Nunley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lance Nunley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Nunley practice?
- Dr. David Nunley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nunley practices Emergency Medicine near Paradise, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA.
See Paradise Emergency Physicians.