A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Laverne Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Olson practice?
- Dr. David Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Olson practices Family Medicine near New Richmond, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See New Richmond Family Physicians.