A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parker is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parker, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Parker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Parker MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Parker practice?
- Dr. David Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Parker practices Occupational Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Preventive Medicine Specialists.