A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parrish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parrish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parrish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Parrish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Parrish practice?
- Dr. David Parrish has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Parrish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.