A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parrish is Good. Dr. Parrish has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parrish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Parrish practice?
Dr. David Parrish practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Stephenville, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Parrish, Dr. Dave Parrish, Dr. Davis Parrish