Learn more about Dr. David Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parrish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parrish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parrish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Parrish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Parrish practice?
- Dr. David Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. David Parrish practices Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Cardiologists.