A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parrish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parrish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Parrish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Parrish MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David L. Parrish practice?
- Dr. David Parrish has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Parrish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and Stephenville, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.