The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Phillips
Dr. David Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jonesboro, AR. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with St Bernard's Medical Center, NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City. He speaks English.
Dr. David Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.
Dr. Kenneth Jones
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Jonesboro, AR 0 mi39
Dr. Ahmed Halal
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Jonesboro, AR 0 mi9
Dr. Russell Degges
Jonesboro, AR 0 mi34