A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Phillips, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Phillips has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Phillips MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Phillips practice?
- Dr. David Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. David Phillips practices Surgery near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Surgeons.