Dr. David Pritchard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Pritchard?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Pritchard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Oath to Treat

I had an appointment to see Dr. Pritchard. The receptionist asked did you see statement "The NEUROLOGY CLINIC PC DOES NOT TREAT PATIENTS WITH INJURIES OR SYMPTOMS DUE TO A WORK INJURY OR AUTO ACCIDENT?" I said "yes but I am not sure if my pain is from an accident I had last year. I have been hurting since March and only reason I think it may be from an accident is because my PT asked if I had any injury to my neck which I did from accident." Then she asked if I had an attorney? I said "yes but he did not send. I am trying to find out why I am hurting... is it something I did, naturally occurring or from accident." Long story short, after speaking with Dr. Pritchard she informs me he will not see me and I need to see my Primary Care Doctor for a referral to Neurology who handles accident cases. Now that's the problem I have; I did not ask him to participate in my suite, I was simply looking for answers as to why I have hurting since March even after 2 months of PT. I thought doctors took an oath to treat patients. What difference does it make what cause the pain (injury).

March 7th, 2017

Great Doctor... kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable!

I came to Dr. Pritchard on recommendation of a friend of mine who also sees him to manage her headaches. I am so happy I did decide to go see him. He was the first doctor to not make me think I was "crazy" with the symptoms I was experiencing. He listen thoroughly to me and was able to decipher what was going on...finally! Excellent bedside manner and treatment!

March 11th, 2015

A very caring and Knowledable Doctor

I first met Dr. Pritchard when I was in the hospital. He was kind and very patient listening to me go through all of the various symptoms that I had been experiencing. He was able to figure out my diagnosis when I had seen doctors before that couldn't. He also carefully talked me through treatment options. I now see him regularly to mange my condition and am grateful for where I am now. He is always a pleasure to see as you can tell he truly cares. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a kind and knowledgeable Neurologist.

March 2nd, 2014

Caring doctor

He was vey kind and caring. Unlike many doctors, he did not make us feel rushed. He was compassionate in telling me my diagnosis and took time to carefully explain it. He also spent a lot of time explaining treatment options and how to manage my symptoms. I would highly recommend him

May 30th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Very kind and patient. Actually takes time to listen. He has gone out of his way to help me and paid attention to detail that other doctors have missed. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a Neurologist.

August 6th, 2012

Very Caring and knowledgable. First doctor to take time to actually listen to me and not just immediately give me another pill to take. He will speed as much time as needed with you during your appointment. If you have to wait it is worth it because he will give you the same care and attention. In the neurology world, I can say I don't always like to hear what is told to me, but this doctor is very caring and was very helpful in coming up with a long term management of my symptoms. I would definitley reccomend him to anyone looking for a neurologist.

February 3rd, 2012

appointment

the docotor dont care a people appointment time it all on his time

January 27th, 2012

Only knows how to refer tests and other Drs

There is too much to say here. He sent me for MANY MRI, EMG, blood and other tests... then refered me to three more Drs. One surgeon that did not accept my insurance and another neurologist.... not board certified, like him and one good eye specialist that did help with some answers... not giving me any answer to my problems himself oir by the group he is in. Each visit he did the same tests with same results but gave me different answers in different appointments. He is dry and has no personal connection at all.... need I say more?

September 21st, 2017