Dr. David Pritchard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 11th, 2015
A very caring and Knowledable Doctor
I first met Dr. Pritchard when I was in the hospital. He was kind and very patient listening to me go through all of the various symptoms that I had been experiencing. He was able to figure out my diagnosis when I had seen doctors before that couldn't. He also carefully talked me through treatment options. I now see him regularly to mange my condition and am grateful for where I am now. He is always a pleasure to see as you can tell he truly cares. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a kind and knowledgeable Neurologist.

March 2nd, 2014
Caring doctor
He was vey kind and caring. Unlike many doctors, he did not make us feel rushed. He was compassionate in telling me my diagnosis and took time to carefully explain it. He also spent a lot of time explaining treatment options and how to manage my symptoms. I would highly recommend him

May 29th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Very kind and patient. Actually takes time to listen. He has gone out of his way to help me and paid attention to detail that other doctors have missed. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a Neurologist.

August 6th, 2012
Very Caring and knowledgable. First doctor to take time to actually listen to me and not just immediately give me another pill to take. He will speed as much time as needed with you during your appointment. If you have to wait it is worth it because he will give you the same care and attention. In the neurology world, I can say I don't always like to hear what is told to me, but this doctor is very caring and was very helpful in coming up with a long term management of my symptoms. I would definitley reccomend him to anyone looking for a neurologist.

February 3rd, 2012
appointment
the docotor dont care a people appointment time it all on his time

January 27th, 2012
Only knows how to refer tests and other Drs
There is too much to say here. He sent me for MANY MRI, EMG, blood and other tests... then refered me to three more Drs. One surgeon that did not accept my insurance and another neurologist.... not board certified, like him and one good eye specialist that did help with some answers... not giving me any answer to my problems himself oir by the group he is in. Each visit he did the same tests with same results but gave me different answers in different appointments. He is dry and has no personal connection at all.... need I say more?