Jul 18th, 2012

i was recommended to dr. ramsay by my local dermatologist who said he was a specialist in my problem, mycosis fungoides--i have seen him three tomes and have always been impressed--he always pits my mind at ease with his great "bedside manner"--i would recommend him to anyone and everyone

A Model Doctor show details A Model Doctor
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Ramsay has been my dermatologist since 1985. He is always thorough and generous with his time, explains diagnoses and answers questions clearly and patiently, treats each patient respectfully and as an individual, and inspires trust. He is conservative rather than aggressive in treatment, which is most reassuring. I have referred Dr. Ramsay to my friends and their experiences with him have also been excellent. I cannot recommend Dr. Ramsay highly enough.

Feb 8th, 2012

Excellent doctor

A Special Gift from God show details A Special Gift from God
by Loretta DiRazzo on Oct 8th, 2009

When I was diagnosed with Cutaneous T Cell Lymphome of the skin the Doctor who gave me the diagnosis in Nassau County made me feel like I was dying. She was not positive in any sense of the word. After seeing David Ramsay, MD at NYU in Manhattan he gave me my life back explaining it will be brought under control with UVB light treatments. While the other doctor could not tell if it was inside me Dr. Ramsay said it was Stage lA which is pretty good. His encouragement and knowledge of CTCL and expertise gave me my sanity back and I walked out of his office knowing I was in good hands and most important he cared. What a wonderful human being. I am so blessed to be under his care.