A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Richman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Richman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Richman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Richman practice?
- Dr. David Richman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Richman practices Psychiatry near San Rafael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See San Rafael Psychiatrists.