David Rosenfeld Is this you?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Helped us get pregnant 16 years ago. Excellent doctor!!

Until.......

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I had 3 great pregnancies because of Dr. Rosenfeld's expertise. However my 2nd born had issues from about 3 years old until he died of a drug overdose 6 weeks ago at the age of 32. At the age of 3 he developed bad sleeping habits, 12 he had bouts of depression and found substances and the rest is history. Yes, a beautiful and brilliant young man but he couldn't beat the demons. I tell you this because after the birth of 3 kids I heard rumor many donors were med students who did drugs, in other words, not perfect specimens. And I bet there are plenty of stories out there that no one wants to talk about.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

MD Rosenfeld made me feel like his only patient at every appointment I attended.He is a wonderful and caring doctor.

Great Guy

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I cant say enough great things about Dr. Rosenberg and his staff. I know that he will help my husband have the family of our dreams!!!

Awful Man

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I have never had such a terrible experience with a doctor. He was negative, discouraging and said extremely rude things to me. The consultation was the beginning and end of my association with him. I should have known what I was getting myself into when I called for an appointment and he had one available two days later.

the best

Posted on January 11th, 2010

Expert

Posted on August 17th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for a few months now and I highly recommend him. I think he is a brilliant doctor who truly cares about what he is doing. He obviously is a very smart man and I feel totally confident that he will help my Husband and I have the family we dream of.

Empathy !

Posted on April 29th, 2009

Clearly, empathy is a desirable trait in doctors, one that is lost and less than desirable in Dr. Rosenfeld. His competence and experience is top rated. But if his personality and patient - doctor connection is valueless then his knowledge wouldnt matter since the patient wouldnt care to continue to see him. Other women have felt the same way but I can only speak through my own personal experience.

Truly a Top Doc!

Posted on October 14th, 2008

He is truly a wonderful, caring and well respected doctor. I had a healthy baby girl after 2 m/c thanks to Dr. Rosenfeld and currently under his care to hopefully have another after now suffering another 3 m/cs. The staff is very empathetic and truly very caring. I highly recommend him!

Posted on June 10th, 2015