David Rosenfeld Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2016

Helped us get pregnant 16 years ago. Excellent doctor!!

March 22nd, 2016

Until.......

I had 3 great pregnancies because of Dr. Rosenfeld's expertise. However my 2nd born had issues from about 3 years old until he died of a drug overdose 6 weeks ago at the age of 32. At the age of 3 he developed bad sleeping habits, 12 he had bouts of depression and found substances and the rest is history. Yes, a beautiful and brilliant young man but he couldn't beat the demons. I tell you this because after the birth of 3 kids I heard rumor many donors were med students who did drugs, in other words, not perfect specimens. And I bet there are plenty of stories out there that no one wants to talk about.

April 18th, 2012

MD Rosenfeld made me feel like his only patient at every appointment I attended.He is a wonderful and caring doctor.

July 28th, 2011

Great Guy

I cant say enough great things about Dr. Rosenberg and his staff. I know that he will help my husband have the family of our dreams!!!

May 12th, 2011

Awful Man

I have never had such a terrible experience with a doctor. He was negative, discouraging and said extremely rude things to me. The consultation was the beginning and end of my association with him. I should have known what I was getting myself into when I called for an appointment and he had one available two days later.

January 11th, 2010

the best

August 17th, 2009

Expert

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for a few months now and I highly recommend him. I think he is a brilliant doctor who truly cares about what he is doing. He obviously is a very smart man and I feel totally confident that he will help my Husband and I have the family we dream of.

April 29th, 2009

Empathy !

Clearly, empathy is a desirable trait in doctors, one that is lost and less than desirable in Dr. Rosenfeld. His competence and experience is top rated. But if his personality and patient - doctor connection is valueless then his knowledge wouldnt matter since the patient wouldnt care to continue to see him. Other women have felt the same way but I can only speak through my own personal experience.

October 14th, 2008

Truly a Top Doc!

He is truly a wonderful, caring and well respected doctor. I had a healthy baby girl after 2 m/c thanks to Dr. Rosenfeld and currently under his care to hopefully have another after now suffering another 3 m/cs. The staff is very empathetic and truly very caring. I highly recommend him!

June 10th, 2015