A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Roth MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Roth practice?
- Dr. David Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. David Roth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Internists and Kalispell Cardiologists.