A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Roth MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Roth practice?
- Dr. David Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. David Roth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kalispell, MT.
See Kalispell Internists and Kalispell Cardiologists.