A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubenstein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rubenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lloyd Rubenstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. David Rubenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rubenstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wynnewood Orthopedic Surgeons.