A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Salinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Salinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Salinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Salinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leland Salinger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Salinger practice?
- Dr. David Salinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Salinger practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Pain Management Doctors and Los Gatos Neurologists.