A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 38 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lipman Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons and New Hyde Park Pediatric Surgeons.