A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 38 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lipman Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons and New Hyde Park Pediatric Surgeons.