Dr. David Lipman Schwartz MD is male, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Roentgenology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Excellent. Dr. Schwartz has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Appendectomy, Gastrointestinal Surgery, and Hernia.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 38 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Schwartz practice?
Dr. David Schwartz practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Roentgenology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons, New Hyde Park Pediatric Surgeons, New Hyde Park Radiation Oncologists, and New Hyde Park Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Schwartz, Dr. Davis Schwartz, Dr. Dewey Schwartz