Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Shuster
Dr. David Shuster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Cloud, MN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shuster is affiliated with St Cloud Hospital, Long Prairie Memorial Hospital and Melrose Area Hospital Centracare. He speaks English.
Dr. David Shuster has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Shuster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Cloud, MN.
Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Randy Saliares
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi36
Dr. Perry Severance
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Cloud, MN 0 mi42