A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shuster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shuster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans