A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shuster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shuster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Shuster MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Shuster practice?
- Dr. David Shuster has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shuster practices Internal Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists.