A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simms is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simms, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simms graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simms has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leslie Simms FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Simms practice?
- Dr. David Simms has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Simms practices Otolaryngology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tempe Otolaryngologists.